Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sober September: 3 Days / 3 Dias Sin Tomar

Coming out of rehab, and making this month's blog all about DRUNKS, I am not drinking for the whole month of September. It's the 3rd and I don't feel anything but happy to save money this month by not buying any of it. This morning, I thought about "waiting to drink on Halloween weekend." Other than that, the thought hasn't crosed my mind.

Acabo de salir de un programa de rehabilitación, y como este mes todo este blog se trata acerca de BORACHOS, no voy a beber por el mes entero de Septiembre. Es el 3 y yo no me siento nada pero feliz de guardar dinero este mes no comprando ni una gota de ello. Esta mañana, yo pensé acerca de "esperando para beber hasta el fin de semana de Halloween". Fuera de eso, el pensamiento de tomar no a crusado mi mente.

No comments:

Post a Comment