Friday, September 16, 2011

The Best Drinking Songs

The Best Drinking Songs from September 2011

Taken from various websites and blogs, here they are:

Yahoo:
Margaritaville  - Jimmy Buffett
Hotel California  - The Eagles
One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer  - George Thorogood and the Destroyers
I Drink Alone  - George Thorogood and the Destroyers
Roadhouse Blues  - The Doors
You Don't Have to call me Darlin'  - David Allan Coe
Cracklin' Rosie  - Neil Diamond

Aol Radio.com:
'Closing Time' - Semisonic
'One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer' - George Thorogood
'Why Don't We Get Drunk' - Jimmy Buffett
'Bartender Song (Sittin' at a Bar) [Country Mix]' - Rehab
'Piano Man' - Billy Joel
'Tequila' - The Champs
'Family Tradition' - Hank Williams Jr.
'Have a Drink on Me' - AC/DC
'Friends In Low Places' - Garth Brooks
'Margaritaville' - Jimmy Buffett


The Boot.com (Country Music):

Apparently, Country Music fans are BIG DRINKERS, but I don’t reckon many of my readers will come from that life. Nevertheless, #24 on their list:

FROM A YAHOO BLOG:
Best rap songs about drinking:

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters: "brass monkey" by the beastie boys

Cassidy - My Drink 'N' My 2 Step
Birdman ft. Lil Wayne - Pop Bottles(Official)
d-12 - 40oz
J-Kwon - Tipsy
Tupac Good Life
snoop - gin and juice
I say just get the entire Alkaholiks collection it works for me.
"my drinkin song" or something like that by lil wyte
"henny and apple juice" by keri hilson
Drink it straight-Gucci Mane
Me and my drink- Lil Wayne. Lil Wyte- Dis is my drinkin song. I smoke, I drank- Lil Boosie.
hard liqueur by the game
Drink away the Pains - Mobb Deep
drunk by myself- nas

And because is Mexican Independance Day, I'll say that the best Mexican Mariachi Drinking Song is:

Y ANDALE

Cheers and Salud,
A.B. Resource

No comments:

Post a Comment