Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sober September: 14 days out of 20 / Sin tomar 14 dias de Septiembre

I was a bit hungover on Monday from drinking on Sunday evening. But I did well at my first full-day of non-training at my new job. Today is Tuesday and it's my second consecutive day in a row of not drinking. All together so far, I have not drank 14 days out of 20 in September. I jogged this morning, ate well, and began writing at 5am. Putting it into words makes me want to make a tougher effort to not drink at all. Thinking back, Sunday at the bar wasn't that fun and I spent $10 I could have saved instead.

Estaba un poco crudo el Lunes por tomar el Domingo pasado, pero ise mi trabajo bien, especialmente considerando que fue mi primer dia full-time sin entrenos. Hoy es Martes y es el segundo dia sin tomar. Contandolos todos, no he tomado 14 dias de los 20 de este mes. Esta manana, amaneci a las 5 y empeze a escribir. Desayune saludablemente y fui a correr para hacer ejercicio. Poniendolo en palabras me hace reconocer que quiero hacer un esfuerzo con mas ganas a no beber ni una gota. Pensandolo, el tiempo que pase el Domingo pasado no fue nada especial, y me deveria ver guardado los $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment